‘Undisclosed recipients’ feature can be used when you have to send the same email to several people and that too at the same time. Through this way, you can save time by sending one email to yourself in Yahoo mail under the heading ‘Undisclosed recipients’. You can send the same email to a group of people without disclosing their email addresses hence protecting their privacy as well. If you need technical help for this purpose then make sure to contact us at Yahoo free chat.
First, you have to create an address book entry for ‘Undisclosed recipients’ in Yahoo Mail:
1. Open Yahoo Mail in the browser and select the Contacts icon to go to your Yahoo contacts list.
2. Click ‘New Contact’ option given at the top of the left panel.
3. Now, type ‘Undisclosed’ in the First Name field.
4. Next, enter ‘recipients’ in the Last Name field.
5. Type your Yahoo Mail address in the field next to Email and click Save.
Now, to send an email message to ‘Undisclosed recipients’ in Yahoo Mail, follow these steps:
1. Open Yahoo Mail and press N to start a new message.
2. Now, click ‘To’ at the top of the new message to view your contacts.
3. Move down to ‘Undisclosed recipients’ and click it.
4. Click ‘Done’ to return to the email and ‘Undisclosed recipients’ will show in the ‘To’ field.
5. Click ‘CC/BCC’ given at the right of the ‘To’ field to open CC and BCC fields in the email header.
6. Now, enter all desired recipients in the BCC field. You can also use an address book group to add multiple people quickly.
7. After composing your message and click on ‘Send’.
You will also receive a copy of the message, and your address will show up in the ‘To’ field. The recipients can check that the email is from you, but they will not be able to see the names of the other recipients of the email which is the benefit of using ‘Undisclosed recipients’ method of sending emails.
This is how you can send Yahoo mail using the ‘Undisclosed recipients’ method. In case if anything is not clear to you anytime you can just dial the Yahoo Technical Support Number. Our technical team will always be available to provide you with complete support for Yahoo.